I am really out of words…never expected my blog to be nominated for the One Lovely Bloggers Award by Sabah Batul. I would like to thank you Sabah for nominating my blog for this lovely award. Its really feels good to be nomonated by a great writer and an amazing human being..Am sure everyone would love to read post from this blog – https://sabahbatul786.wordpress.com/
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts about me…
- I am a lawyer with a heart. Perhaps this makes me a loser in the court premises but I believe in earning friendships, I believe in earning people …
- I try to maintain honesty to the best of my abilities because I believe that no one in this world could be cent percent honest..
- I am a person who pretend to be like someone with no or less emotion but the fact is I am a very emotional person, I believe people, I respect their existence, I love to be compassionate.
- I rarely watch movies or any TV shows, but I like music, I play a lot of instruments like drums, table, and often try to sing and record my voice in my spare time.
- I believe in true love which just happens, its not something which is voluntary and cognitive act, its nothing but an emotion which should be regulated but must be expressed at the same time…I am really happy that for the first time I realised this fact..
- I love speding my time with my family. I know what their value is, I know what Loss is..I often question anything which is sort of imposed on be becasue I believe imposition is one of the kind of encroachment of personal right
- I have spend most of my life as a secluded person, learnt a little bit of many things, so I value the emotion of others, I just cannot ignore and move ahead, I cry at times for many reasons that I observe around me although they are not related to me personally per se. Thats a little bit of me.
Now the nominations. My sincere and honest feelings that I felt while reading the following blogs, I think they can certainly be termed as ” LOVELY”. the nominations are –
Thank you Beparvah !!