This is my third award in wordpress in the past 4 months and am really honoured to be nominated for such recognition !!!
I have been nominated for this award by Hasmeet (https://hasmeetwrites.wordpress.com); She is one of the very few with a kind soul and humble attutute and very much sensititve fellow blogger; who keeps on thinking over the issues around, daring and courageous enough to chase a bunch of guys at the same time get panic when she even think of cockroaches, lizards, ants etc; a wonderful writer and a nice friend !!!! It is so very kind of her to consider me worthy for this award. Do check out her blog !! https://hasmeetwrites.wordpress.com !!
THE AWARD RULES:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
HERE COMES THE 11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF :
- Pragmatic yet Emotional
- Critical about myself, I mock and redicule myself very often
- Friendly yet not very social
- A loner
- Maintaing honesty is what I believe in the most yet at times I accused of being diplomatic!!
- Critical about society and social norms
- Humility and compassion can be found in my character , for which I have often accused of
- Beieving in earning people than money
- Organised only when being pushed !!
- Often being marked as OCD
- A Lover of music, books, theatre, and observing things to the greatest possible extent !!
MY ANSWERS TO HASMEET’S QUESTIONS:
I must say that I have never come across such questions except few. I will try to answer these with honesty and best of my knowledge….
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
I get inspired from many peple at different point of time. When it comes to work, integrity, discipline its always my idol Kiran Bedi, when it comes to learn selfless sacrifices I cannot imagine any other than Bhagat Singh at the first go followed by many, When it comes to emotions, it is non other than Charles Dickens !!!
- Who is your best friend?
I can only recall my mother !!
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
It’s an affirmation of goodness, it doesn’t ignore complaints, burdens, and hassles. But when we look at life as a whole, gratitude encourages us to identify some amount of goodness in our life.
Gratitude allows us to celebrate the present, Gratitude blocks toxic, negative emotions, Grateful people are more stress resistant, Grateful people have a higher sense of self-worth
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? At least three, one would be surely Chanakya, Gautam Buddha and lastly Akbar !!
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you? As I always mention about her, she has given me a lot of sweet memories, be it her smile for me, be it her anger for me, the way she used to offer me food, the way suddennly she out of curiosity asked about my mom, the way she picked me up from dust, the way she made me realise my faults, and the way helped me to recover from the pain and loner state of mind…..be it mornng 5 am or at night around 2 am, she always uded to entertain my doubts !!
- Which were the best years of your life- childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
It it certainly not the childhood that much I can say !!
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia? I suffer from a very common phobia and that being the fear of losing people , losing the loved ones, and losing my sanity and perseverance !! That is all !!
- What do you need to be happy?
Meeting people whom I have not met ever in my life before, going for long walk, music, writing and spending time with my family & memories !!
- What is love? It is the highest form of gratitude, its the greatest source of energy, certainly it includes compassion, respect, understanding, honesty and commitment, Love makes two into one, and one into two. It generate magic, strength, happiness… Its a treasure, it is beyond any definite boundary, it is divine…..It is also an intelligent emotional tool in bureacracy !!
- What is peace? It is an attribute of emotional quotient like love, hate and anger etc. It is an internal adjustment, but I believe that soon it would be available in the market for sale !! I will have to wait for that to answer this question !!
- Who are you?
A Mission perhaps !!
MY NOMINEES: SOME AMAZING BLOGS !!
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
My questions would be :
- Nost exciting thing you would lopve to do?
- What is the colour of your tooth brush ?
- Which is more civilized life, tribal or urban ?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- If life is a journey then where are you heading towards ?
- Which were the best books you have read so far ?
- Do you suffer from OCD?
- What do understand by myth?
- What is perfect?
- What is Hell?
- What is God?
Loads of love and respect 🙂